The film deals with morality isues. A reclusive railway worker finds millions in cash spilled on the tracks and turns them in to the police. When the Ministry of Transport decides to use him as a diversion from a corruption scandal, his simple life falls victim of the chaos of unethical bureaucracy.
The big question: What would you do if you tripped over a hue amount of lost or abandoned money?
- 2018 Oscars – submissions
- 2017 Edinburgh International Film Festival – The Best International Feature Film Award
- 2016 Locarno International Film Festival – Special Mention from the IFFS jury
- 2016 Avvantura Film Festival – Grand Prix and The Best Actor Award
- 2016 Golden Rose Bulgarian Feature Film Festival – The Best Screenwriter Award, The Best Cinematographer Award
- 2016 Hamptons International Film Festival – Top Prize and The HIFF Award for Best Narrative Feature Film
- 2016 KineNova Film Festival Skopje – The best Film Award
- 2016 Film Fest Gent – A special Mention from the jury (“for its humor and its political and moral honesty”)
- 2016 Tirana International Film Festival – The Best Feature Film