Excerpt from session:
GDPR era is here and GDPR is on the mind of every compliance, IT and legal department, as it will have a significant impact across all areas of every organisation. It’s vital that your business has carried out the relevant preparations for compliance to make sure you don’t get whacked with a huge fines. GDPR is the perfect moment to get to grips with the legislation and ensure that your organisation is secure and compliant. But, what are compliance considerations that you need to be assessing? What are the suggested further steps from a general security, cyber, ethics and compliance standpoint? How to manage the data challenges of GDPR to to reduce costs and improve efficiency, while also boosting productivity?
- Practical challenges related to GDPR from compliance, security and data management perspectives
- Can ISO 27001 serve as a GDPR solution?
- Compliance with GDPR as a shield from serious reputational damage
- DPO and CECO colaboration
- Key tips, and things to watch out for
This session will include a live Q&A with the presenter.
As we go through the session, we will asking YOU what has been done and how well you are prepared via a series of interactive surveys to get a sense of where the security community is at in terms of compliance with GDPR.