Zagreb Ethics and Compliance 2018 – The most comperehnsive GRC event in the Eastern Europe.
Join attendees from Mercedes, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, PwC, Adikko Bank, Hrvatska poštanska banka, Span, Visoki trgovački sud RH, Železnice Srbije, Uncredit Bank and many more
There are so many great ways to learn and sharpen your ethics and compliance skills these days: you can read blogs, watch videos, listen to podcast and attend webinars, just to name a few. Why bother with the time and expense of an in-person Zagreb Ethics and Compliance 2018 conference?
Here’s why should attend:
- Meet experts & influencers face to face
- Experience networking opportunities
- Find about new tips & tactics
- Learn about new tools
- Educate in a new environment
- Break out of your comfort zone
- Sharpen your focus and relearn classics
- Invest In Yourself
- Have fun and work at the same time
Who should attend?
This is a cross national, cross indusrty and cross sector, high level event opened to professionals involved in promoting integrity in companies and organizations. If you are a representative of any of the categories below, do not miss Zagreb Ethics and Compliance 2018 conference.
- Ethics & Compliance Officers – Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers
- Compliance Officers – Compliance Specialists
- Ethics Counselors
- Lawyers/Attorneys – Legal Counselors – Compliance Lawyers
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Fraud Prevention Officers
- Risk Officers – Risk Consultants
- Internal Control Specialists
- Integrity Officers – Anti-Corruption Officers
- Auditors (Risk / Ethics & Compliance / Compliance)
- Human Resources Managers / Officers / Specialists
- Personnel of national offices for Money Laundering Prevention, Anti-Corruption Fighting, Social Responsibility, Labour and Equal Opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility Specialists – Sustainability Specialists – Community Affairs Specialists – Philanthropy Specialists