Croatia East Europe Ethics and Compliance 2020 – The most comprehensive virtual GRC event in the Eastern Europe.
Yes. This year we’re going virtual.
In the picture above you can see what it normally looks like at our congress. We are continuing our mission and this year, for obvious reasons, we are working virtually.
But, we still believe that there are many reasons why you should attend the VIRTUAL CEEEC 2020 and we’ve managed to narrow it down to these eight:
8 reasons why you should attend VIRTUAL CEEEC 2020:
- Meet experts & influencers
- Contact them via chat or email
- Undergo virtual networking opportunities
- Find about new tips & tactics
- Learn about new tools and invest in yourself
- Educate in a new way
- Sharpen your focus and relearn classics
- Get 20% discount for Ethics and Compliance Academy – three-months intensive education that will start in March 2021 in Zagreb
Who should attend?
Before you decide to join us, take a look and check out how it was last year – CEEEC 2019 Attendees feedback survey.
CEEEC 2019 highlights
VIRTUAL CEEEC 2020 is a cross national, cross industry and cross sector, high level event opened to professionals involved in promoting integrity in companies and organizations, private or public. If you are a representative of any of the categories below, do not miss Virtual Croatia East Europe Ethics and Compliance 2020 congress.
- Ethics & Compliance Officers – Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers
- Compliance Officers – Compliance Specialists
- Ethics Counselors
- Lawyers/Attorneys – Legal Counselors – Compliance Lawyers
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Fraud Prevention Officers
- Risk Officers – Risk Consultants
- Internal Control Specialists
- Integrity Officers – Anti-Corruption Officers
- Auditors (Risk / Ethics & Compliance / Compliance)
- Human Resources Managers / Officers / Specialists
- Personnel of national offices for Money Laundering Prevention, Anti-Corruption Fighting, Social Responsibility, Labour and Equal Opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility Specialists – Sustainability Specialists – Community Affairs Specialists – Philanthropy Specialists